Classes and Scheduling
- If you would like to attend Pilates classes on a regular basis we recommend that you schedule in advance via our online MindBody web scheduler.
- All reservations are required for all classes and private appointments and must be pre-paid in order to make a reservation.
- For scheduling purposes, class sign-up close 30 minutes prior to start of class. We do not recommend walk-ins for classes, so please call the studio to make sure there is availability in the class.
- White Light Pilates reserve the right to cancel any class or appointment without notice, however you will not be charged for that class or appointment.
- Class times and instructors/therapists are subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to schedule changes.
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- We respectfully require a full 24 hours notice for all cancellations of appointments and classes.
- Absentees (i.e., no show) and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged as if you have attended the class or had the appointment.
Studio and Attire
- Stress-free arrivals are encouraged, so please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- Please turn off your cell phone as for respect for other clients in the studio.
- No street shoes may be worn in the workout area or on the equipment at any time.
- We recommend using socks with grips on our equipment for safety.
- Comfortable workout clothing, long pants or form-fitted clothes are recommended. Please do not wear clothes with zippers, snaps, etc., that might get caught on equipment or scratch the equipment upholstery.